Rental Qualification Requirements:
Main Street Realty is an equal housing provider and strictly adheres to Fair Housing Laws. Main Street Realty does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, familial status or handicap (disability).
All occupants 18 years or older must apply as an Applicant and will be required to sign a lease/rental agreement.
Applicants will be qualified based on the following criteria:
- Applicants who have filed bankruptcy within the last twelve (12) months or thereafter will be reviewed and approved by the landlord on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants with any unpaid collection accounts or “charge off” accounts within the last twelve (12) months will be reviewed and approved by the landlord on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two (2) satisfactory accounts (accounts with no late payments) for every account with a late payment (such as credit card, utility billings or unsecured accounts).
- Applicants must have two (2) years of verifiable rental history or resident ownership with out any late payments.
- Applicant must receive satisfactory standing from current and previous landlord (in writing) in regards to payment history, condition of property during tenancy, upon vacating and ability to adhere to the terms of the lease agreement and /or any rules or regulation with regard to the property.
- Applicant with a prior eviction or unlawful detained will be reviewed and approved by the landlord on a case-by-case basis.
- Applicant must have two (2) years of verifiable income history.
- Total gross income of all Applicants qualified, as signatures on the lease must equal a minimum of three (3) times the monthly rental amount. (except section 8).
Applicant is hereby made aware that the Security Deposit will be equal to the monthly rental amount (rounded to the nearest $100.00). Security Deposit may be increased for addition of any pets. Acceptance of Pets and Smoking are the decision of the Property Owner and any increase in security deposit related to each will be made by Owner within the guidelines of current Real Estate Laws and Requirements.
Applicant is hereby made aware that the Owner of Property will be make a final decision on qualification of Applicant should Applicant not qualify based on Main Street Realty’s qualification requirements. Owner and Applicant are open to negotiate terms of the lease/rental agreement in regard to security deposit, terms of lease, etc. as long as all terms are not in conflict with the current Real Estate Law and Requirements. Example: Owner has authority to accept Applicant not qualified based on Main Street Realty’s qualifications with the addition of increased security deposit
To Rent One of Our Properties, please follow these steps:
Step 2: Fill out the Rental Resume which tells a little about your family and your financial condition. If you are a match for the property, we will call you. Either fill in the form online or download and print it and email it to to email@example.com or fax it to (925) 679-8517.
Step 3: After we have seen that you are a match and have called you, download the entire rental package to fill out. Scan and email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (925) 679-8517.
NO SECTION 8 unless listing specifically says, “Section 8 Accepted”