Thinking of SELLING
We guarantee to help you SAVE BIG on $$$ – Real Estate Commissions – $$$
The easy way to sell your property and SAVE!
What we will do for you:
- We have reliable resources that can hep you upgrade your property to maximize your overall profit, and the upgrade cost does NOT have to be paid until your home sells.
- When you hire our team, you hire 5 seasoned professionals to represent you.
- Provide you with professional customer service & skilled representation.
- Use our exclusive marketing system to QUICKLY connect you to buyers.
- Provide full color advertisements on the Internet and property brochures.
- Handle all negotiations, disclosures, inspections, appraisals & financing.
- Follow through until you home is sold and you are completely satisfied.
- There are NO up front fees; we get paid only when your home sells.
Call for a FREE no obligation market analysis of your home.
Key Market Factors
I am frequently asked how long it takes to sell a home. There is no easy answer; some homes sell in just a few days, others may take several months. Proper recognition of six key market factors can give you a significant degree of control over marketing time, however:
Three Factors That We Do Not Control:
LOCATION. The single factor with the greatest effect on value is location. The desirability and utility of being located within a given neighborhood is basic to an individual property’s fair market value. Preferred locations are lots without heavy traffic, road noise or other negative factors.
COMPETITION. Every buyer makes a decision about which home to buy and how much it is worth based on the choices available at the time. The inventory of homes the buyer will compare with yours is constantly changing, week to week and month to month. I provide continuing information of changes in competitive properties which may affect the sale of your home.
TIMING. The timing is the condition of the real estate market at the time of the sale. It may be a seller’s market or a buyer’s market. Neither the seller nor his agent can change the market condition at the time the property is for sale. It must be accepted for what it is, and marketing strategy developed and implemented accordingly.
Three Factors That We DO Control:
CONDITION. The condition of the property directly affects both the speed of the sale and the price received. I advise my clients on how to prepare their home for showing in the most positive manner. I will not gloss over physical defects and will make recommendations as to how they may best be corrected.
TERMS. The more terms available, the broader the market, the quicker the sale, the higher the price. I will make recommendations on the most advantageous way to offer your home for sale, structuring varying terms which meet your objective.
PRICE. If the product is not properly priced, a sale may be delayed or even prevented. I cannot properly represent or professionally service listings that are overpriced. After completing a comprehensive market study, I will assist in determining the best possible price.