We Specialize in CLOSING Short Sales!
We have a 90% success rate
Why Buy a Short Sale:
- You are in control of the pricing.
- You can dictate the price within reason.
- Avoid the competition of the many offers being made on Bank Owned properties.
- Take advantage of this window of opportunity to get an outstanding bargain.
If you are looking for a true bargain, go for a short sale.
Why Short Sell:
Do you want to sell your home but owe more than it is worth? Is your payment higher than you can handle? Has loan modification failed for you? Take advantage of this period of debt forgiveness and start fresh. You may qualify for a short sale incentive of $3,000 to $35,000. Call Michael at (925) 351-9207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What We Offer
The Main Street Realty Team as part of our services offers a consulting solution that can help protect homeowners. The Main Street Realty Team can help homeowners to avoid the negative consequences that follow mortgage default and help them protect their credit as much as possible. The “Short Sale” has been one of our solutions that has helped many of the local property owners to achieve a fresh start. Our expertise is in negotiating a favorable solution that will protect the interests of the property owner facing the complicated scenarios presented when facing the lender.
There is no magical fix. However, there are very powerful solutions a homeowner is very likely to qualify for. Finding a solution that is appropriate and that will be approved s vitally unimportant. Because of the delicate time line and other constraints usually allow for only one attempt. That is exactly where our expertise comes into play. We help home owners identify the best solution and then negotiate with the lender on their behalf.
Lenders negotiate aggressively, and are very powerful when they negotiate directly with the borrower. Having experts in your corner is invaluable and will put you. The borrower, in a much stronger negotiating position.
Our success rate is among the highest in the industry.
Our company’s role is to negotiate with your lenders to accept a “Short Payoff” on your existing loan and eliminate your high balance financial obligation, high payments and to avoid Foreclosure. Our practice is based on a solid foundation of extensive “Short Sale” experience and working very closely with hundreds of different lending institutions through the United States.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION TO DISCUSS YOUR LOAN
MODIFICATION OR “SHORT SALE” OPTIONS, CALL US TODAY!
There Are Absolutely NO Hidden Fees or
Costs for our “Short Sale” Service
9 Reasons to Consider a “Short Sale”
- We can STOP your foreclosure sale date immediately.
- Lenders are prohibited from pursuing the forgiven debt after the short sale is completed.
- The Short Sale involves NO costs and NO fees to you.
- Your credit suffers much less damage compared to foreclosure.
- In most cases you can qualify to purchase another home in as little as (3) years after the short sale is competed.
- Loan modifications are usually just a temporary fix.
- You don’t have to trash your credit to short sale your home.
- You are overwhelmed with financial debt.
- Most lenders offer homeowners up to $3,000 as a relocating incentive after.
Don’t Destroy your Credit – Do a “Short Sale
Main Street Realty’s Commitment to you is:
- Relive your financial burden and stress once you make your decision to do a “Short Sale”.
- There is absolutely no fees, charge or cost to you to do your “Short Sale”.
- Once we start the “Short Sale” process, would stop the foreclosure, and will give you time to start fresh.
- You are not alone who is caught in this financial mess, solution and remedy is easy, without any cost.
Support Documentation Needed for a Short Sale
- Copy of the Seller’s “Income VS Expenses” net sheet
- Copy of 2 years of Income Tax Returns or profit & loss (if self employed)
- Copy of 2 years of W-2’s or profit & loss (if self employed)
- Copy of (3) Month’s of all bank statements including all liquid assets 401k, Cd’s, Etc. E)
- Copy of 1 Month’s worth of your most recent paycheck stubs
- One month of current mortgage statements for both lenders (if applicable)
- Hardship letter explaining what events and occurances have occured to bring you to your current financial hardship position